Bluetooth Keyboard

Reaction score
Hi
Wonder if anyone can help.
I am using windows on an I Mac and have recently bought a mac bluetooth key board and it won;t work.. Do I need to download some software from Microsoft or Apple to get the machine to recognise it.
Basically how do I get it to work?

Thanks for any help.
Tony

C

chas_m

I believe you just need to reinstall the Mac drivers CD that you made as part of the original Windows install. You can also check Apple's support pages for that bluetooth keyboard to see if there is a separate Windows driver you can install.

Reaction score
Hi
Wonder if anyone can help.
I am using windows on an I Mac and have recently bought a mac bluetooth key board and it won;t work.. Do I need to download some software from Microsoft or Apple to get the machine to recognise it.
Basically how do I get it to work?

Thanks for any help.
Tony

Its the drivers...like the others said...grab the new ones...shouldn't be an issue after that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac 22" / Iphone 3G 16mb
Bluetoth double key to slow

Hi

As you can see from the title my keyboard is to slow to follow a double key hit, especialy (as you can see) the l and the o, the ee works normal.
I have tested various settings for the key board speed, but no improvement.

anybody an idea whether this is the keyboard hardware (it is only some months old and had the problem from the start) or connectivety.

Thanks in advance.

Erik

Reaction score
Hi

As you can see from the title my keyboard is to slow to follow a double key hit, especialy (as you can see) the l and the o, the ee works normal.
I have tested various settings for the key board speed, but no improvement.

anybody an idea whether this is the keyboard hardware (it is only some months old and had the problem from the start) or connectivety.

Thanks in advance.

Erik
Hi there,
If you still have the receipt, return the keyboard to the place of purchase and they should replace it with a new one for you.

Hope this helps. :Cool:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.