best wireless mouse?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 2.4ghz C2D 4gb RAM,320gb WD Black 7.2k RPM. + iPhone 8Gb
hi guys

well i need a wireless mouse to go with my macbook pro i have a wired mighty mouse and find it to be well a bad mouse so dont want to wast money on the wireless version so what do you guys have and or recommend

Reaction score
Really? I have the wireless mighty mouse, and I've found it to be more convenient and easy than any other mouse. True, it took a while for me to get used to lifting my index finger for right click, but that's about the only thing I found annoying. What have you found wrong with it?

Reaction score
i agree with proxy. i have a wired mighty mouse and i cant stand it. its uncomfortable, the right click only works when it wants to, its uncomfortable. i despise this thing. i miss my logitech wireless that just stopped working one night.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
the mighty mouse seems to be one of those "you either like it or you don't" products. i would suggest pretty much any microsoft mouse you can find you like. i know a lot of recent switchers don't want anything to do with microsoft ;) but they really do make great mice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Check out the Logitech VX nano...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.4 - 4GB RAM, Logitech S530 Kbrd/Mouse, Logitech Z2300 Speakers
I had started using the Logitech Wave Keyboard & Mouse, but swapped over to the Logitech S530 setup - I prefer the feel of the S530 mouse much better then the Wave mouse, partially since its contoured for a right hand not for either left/right. I think the big thing is to go down to a few stores and run the mice around and see which feels best in your hand. I can't stand the Notebook sized mice, but my wife prefers those.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 10.5.4
hi guys

well i need a wireless mouse to go with my macbook pro i have a wired mighty mouse and find it to be well a bad mouse so dont want to wast money on the wireless version so what do you guys have and or recommend
Logitech wireless works for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 3.2; 4GB Ram; 8800GT; 320GB + 1TB; 2 X Dell 3008WFP; Denon FS3 5.1 Sound Bar & 17" MBPro 2.6
i agree with proxy. i have a wired mighty mouse and i cant stand it. its uncomfortable, the right click only works when it wants to, its uncomfortable. i despise this thing. i miss my logitech wireless that just stopped working one night.

I found that too - then I read somewhere that I just needed to lift my index finger (covering left click) when I right clicked (with my middle finger) and I have found that this has transformed my view of this mouse.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G5 Dual 2.5 | 6 GB OCZ Platinum | RME HDSP9652
Definitely the Razer Pro|Click Mobile. The sensor tracks exceptionally well, which is very similar to those used in Razer's gaming mice. Because it's 1200 dpi, you can use it in smaller spaces if necessary, as it only requires half the movement of a Mighty Mouse.

http://www.razerpro.com//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=43&Itemid=51

It's available on the Apple Store website, too.

jah

Reaction score
for some time i have used a Logitec Edge keyboard and a RADTech 600 bt mouse. i would buy both products again but have lots of issues.
i tried the apple bluetooth keyboard and it dropped lots of characters while typing when the mac was busy, the Logitech kb does a better job.
real low cost discount houses wanted to ship ups requiring me to be at home to sign, made me appreciate newegg's shopping abilities.

Logitech Edge Keyboard:
-no caps lock led, only audio indication
-bulky recharge cradle, cant use while recharging
-hi co$t
-large foot print, not to portable
-usally will never automatically pair to mac at powerup-bluetooth pair key is in an odd location (on bottom), you use it often at powerup
-keyboard lasts a long time on a charge, charges very fast
-intended for xp/vista but lots of keys work on 10.5.4
-keys feel good

RADTech 600 bt mouse:
-at first touch, kinda has a jump coming out of sleep, after time out
-on/off key located at odd location, top of device, not in the way tho
-the 2 left side buttons are very stiff. others are fine
-status leds are dim lit and dont really need them
-mouse lasts a long time on charge, charges quick
-can use mouse while charging, no bulky cradle
-generally will pair to mac at powerup w/o assistance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
I have a logitech and I've found it's reliable and ergonomic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.