• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Best place to buy games?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz/1GB RAM/250 GB HDD
I'm going to get the Sims 2, but the only place I know of that sells Mac games is The Apple Store and Amazon.

I would get it from Amazon, but it says it would take a couple weeks to ship and its cheaper than the Apple Store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I don't mean to hijack the post, but on a related question, does anyone know where you can buy Mac games and get a direct download?

OP
plusfortyfour
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silly Question:

The requirements say that you need a PPC G4 or G5 processor. It doesn't say anything about the intels. The box doesn't say anything about the game being universal either.

OP
plusfortyfour
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I was looking at it on the Amazon site and it didn't say.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.