Best Magazine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 DP 1.8 160 Super Drive 17 " Display
I am buying my first Mac next week. What is the best magazine to subscribe to?

Al

N

nicholas

Macworld! And PC World just to keep up to date on the happenings of The Dark Side.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
MacAddict is a good one too

T

TylerMoney

I subscribed to macworld...it's been fun...I like mac addict a lot too...very similar magazines.....very similar..though many people like mac addict better...I only read one through.....and four macworlds through...so I can't sufficely say...I can say that I meant to subscribe to mac addict..and by my own silliness..subscribed to macworld...and I'm very happy with it...they come quickly, and keep you up to date on everything....it's great...it was only 20 bucks for 12 issues too...I don't know if that's always..but..it was then....I think normally it's maybe 30..which still isn't bad for a year....though I see 20 as a lot sometimes.....and did at the time I subscribed to macworld....but hey...I love reading them....it's the first magazine I've ever subscribed to where I actually paid for the subscription....

I use to subscribe to transworld skateboarding when I skated...but my cousin in california worked there..so she got me a free subscription for two years....and there was wizard...my parents...and something else..can't remember...this is beside the point, but fun facts about TylerMoney.

N

nicholas

Hahaha, wow, either you're the master of train-of-thought writing, or it's 420 for you everyday!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yep I subscribe to MacAddict.. great mag!

H

HopperJonusFang

We dont have Mac Addict in the UK, but we have Macworld and its probably the best UK Mac magazine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
It's fun to read the UK Mac mags, and see the adverts for radar detection of UK fixed cameras :p

C

Chamorro

altyson said:
I am buying my first Mac next week. What is the best magazine to subscribe to?

Al

I subscribe to MacWorld; very good content. I've read MacHome and have found it useful for newbies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.