Best battery for my iPhone 7 Plus

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 12 Pro Max, MacBook Pro mid-2010 17" High Sierra.
I have to change the battery in my iPhone 7 Plus, and i'd appreciate some feedback as to which battery would be the best one. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Retina mid 2015 15.4" 16GB 2.5 GHz OS Monterey; iPhone 12 128gb; iPad Mini 5, 64gb
I bought a genuine Apple replacement battery for my cousin's iPhone6s from ebay (UK), tools included, for £7.99 and fitted it with the help of a youtube video. Getting the old one out was horrendous as it is stuck down firmly; I punctured it, battery fluid all over so had to do rapid mop up of insides. Carried on and it worked! I wouldn't do it again...

Looking at uk ebay, genuine new Apple batteries for the 7 plus are £6.99 - £14 with tools.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Take your iPhone 7+ to Best Buy. They are an Authorized Apple Repair Service and will change the battery with a genuine Apple battery for $49.00.

I just a while ago had my 7+ done by them for $49.00. The 7+ works just like it was new.

Be sure to make an appointment first. You have to call Apple to make an appointment at your local Best Buy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.