• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Bags under the eyes...solutions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I would seriously consider the memory foam pad. I got one for my futon and it's heaven. It helped me fall asleep sooner and feel refreshed when I wake up. Before the pad, I was asleep around 10:30pm and up a few times before 6am. Now, I sleep like a baby and I am dead around 10pm and up at 5:30-6am. I sleep straight through the night, even if my gf is tossing around. The pad was only $75 with shipping. Memory foam link I just bought one for her as well. They're really comfortable.
Bryan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
I never get the right amount of sleep, It's terrible! I'm either tired from not sleeping enough or over-tired from too much of it! Luckily us girlies can cheat and use make-up to cover our sins ;)

I'd give anything to be able to wake up and jump right out of bed for work in the morning, but it kills me! My sleep patterns have always been all over the place. I'm a true night owl.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" C2D 2.4 ghz 2gb iMac 20" C2D 2GB 256MB Graphics Macbook C2D 2GB Powermac G4 Dual 450
I never get the right amount of sleep, It's terrible! I'm either tired from not sleeping enough or over-tired from too much of it! Luckily us girlies can cheat and use make-up to cover our sins ;)

I'd give anything to be able to wake up and jump right out of bed for work in the morning, but it kills me! My sleep patterns have always been all over the place. I'm a true night owl.

ahh....curse this Y-chromosome....

Reaction score
You have Baggss under your eyes??!! Boy is he going to be upset. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
You have Baggss under your eyes??!! Boy is he going to be upset. ;D

Ahhh was only a matter of time! He popped into my head too when I saw the thread title :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.67ghz powerbook G4, 1GB RAM, 100GB HD.
Go for a run in the mornings - makes your brain more active for the day and also makes you tired towards the evening.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
- Macbook -
A RUN?! Are you mad?! :p;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13'' Macbook w/ 2Ghz Core Duo, 2GB DDR2, 250GB HD, 10.5.4. iPod Touch.
Go for a run in the mornings - makes your brain more active for the day and also makes you tired towards the evening.

Besides sleep, that is the best advice that I have seen in this thread thus far.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PM G4 Dual 867, 1gb, 160gb
This can also be caused by a lack of certain nutrients. Try a multivitamin like Centrum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 16g iPhone 3g, 30g iPod classic
I'm not sure.. I'm a girl so i have the luxury of makeup to fix that. Getting out in the sun will help because your overall skin tone will even out. Tinted moisturizer (yes, guys are allowed to use that) will do the same trick. but getting more sleep will be the best solution.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.