• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Bad Weather

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13 Inch, 2 Mac Mini's 1.66 & 1.83, 2- iMac Intel i3 iPhone 4 & iPad 2 32 gig.
alucard said:
We have been getting some bad weather here the past week. This morning coming in to work the sky was turning dark. When i got into the office i was on the 5th floor and looked out the window. I snapped a picture since the clouds looked strange. Depending on where you live you may have seen this before but I never have. I thought it was cool how you can see the seperation between the one big rain cloud and the rest of the sky.

As a kid I grew up in Vero Beach Fla, and I remember the the clouds building up in the heat of the noon day over the center of the state (Orlando/Kissimmee) then head east and beat the snot out of us. We would cool off for a while then the sun would come back out and bake us. Now I live in central Illinois, and have to put up with tornadoes instead of hurricanes.

OP
alucard
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
Dillinger-63 said:
As a kid I grew up in Vero Beach Fla, and I remember the the clouds building up in the heat of the noon day over the center of the state (Orlando/Kissimmee) then head east and beat the snot out of us. We would cool off for a while then the sun would come back out and bake us. Now I live in central Illinois, and have to put up with tornadoes instead of hurricanes.

Vero Beach isn't to far away from me. I go up to Cocoa and Orlando a lot. I have family in both places as well as Palm Bay and Melbourne.

Are/were you a police officer? I noticed your sig.

M

menace3054

menace3054 said:
jinxed myself, it monsooned like crazy today, backyard got kinda flooded

ever since ive said that its rained non-stop for the past 2 weeks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.