Argggggghhhhhh!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook PRO 2.16Ghz, 2Gb Ram, 80GB HDD, 15inch
ive got a problem trying to connect my mates macbook (the black one... ooo!) to the wireless internet! we are able to connect it to the internet via a cable but not on wireless (at my house, his house or at university) any ideas? we have tried copying all the preferances and settings from my macbook pro (that CAN connect) onto my mates macbook! also my mates macbook does recognize that there is a wirless network and trys to connect but then comes up with an error message. !!! please help!! can you copy all your replies to [email protected]

cheers
Will + James (james is wills mate.... just if your wondering) (not some gay thing) (infact he is my cousin so that would be just plain sick) :s

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
have you tried a restart

i have had probs or still am with my internet. try reparing the disk permissions.

cheers chris

Reaction score
start by updating the software (using hardwired connection) There are a few airport fixes. One actually broke mine, but the last one fixed it.

Also, look for any firmware updates

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.