• Welcome to Schweb's Lounge

    In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

    Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

    Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.
  • Welcome to the new Mac-Forums. See News and Community Announcements for more details.

Are you going to get Tiger?

Joined
Feb 19, 2005
Messages
288
Reaction score
7
Points
18
Location
Cornwall
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5
Im not going to get it strait away, im going to wait for a bit and not get the first version of Tiger that comes out, i might get a later version with bug fixes and stuff..
 
S

SogniX

Guest
Getting it ASAP!!!
It's taken long enough and I can not wait anymore! :p :D
 

dtravis7


Retired Staff
Joined
Jan 4, 2005
Messages
30,136
Reaction score
702
Points
113
Location
Modesto, Ca.
Your Mac's Specs
iMac late 2012 21.5 i5 10:14. iMac 2010 27"QuadI7 OS10.13, MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhone7
I will probably purchase Tiger within the first month is comes out, money permitting. If there are any bugs, they will soon be fixed. I am not worried.
 
K

Kokopelli

Guest
I will be picking up a mini for Tiger till I decide it is stable enough for my PB. If 10.4 had come out 2 months ago I would have upgraded immediately. Now I have a bunch of stuff I would rather know works in Tiger before I upgrade.
 
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
4,744
Reaction score
381
Points
83
Location
USA
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
I'll wait for 10.4.1, at least.

I may very well get a new laptop.
 

D3v1L80Y


Retired Staff
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
12,455
Reaction score
603
Points
113
Location
PA
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
10.3 is working just fine for me at the moment. I will eventually get 10.4 (as I always purchase the upgrades and updates) but I am in no rush to run out and get it immediately.
 
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
3,169
Reaction score
164
Points
63
Location
North NJ
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
probably wait for a while and hear some reviews and stuff...but it should be free on december 25 ;)
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
21
Points
38
Location
Miami FL
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
As D3v1l8OY said; 10.3.8 is stable and secure enough. Ima be a bit patient, but I will get it!
 
Top