• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple, you IDIOT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yeah, might as well to change your company name to the iphones-r-us. I can just see it, billions of people buying a $500 cell phone to surf the Internet where you practically need a megafling glass to read. Or surf the Internet while driving in stead of just making calls. Clap clap!

Just the pure genius to borrow the OSX team for making a cell phone work. My goodness, we're talking about Microsoft genius now!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Yeah, might as well to change your company name to the iphones-r-us. I can just see it, billions of people buying a $500 cell phone to surf the Internet where you practically need a megafling glass to read. Or surf the Internet while driving in stead of just making calls. Clap clap!

Just the pure genius to borrow the OSX team for making a cell phone work. My goodness, we're talking about Microsoft genius now!

Open up a bit and tell us how you REALLY feel about cell phones w/ internet capability, and the use of mobile phones while driving.

Reaction score
I bet that in the long run this puzzel with all fit together to make great sense and marketing. As of right now I am ok with Tiger, but really excited about Leopard. I can wait. I will be getting an iPhone, so I will have something to entertain me for the coming months until Leopard is released.

I am betting that Leopard is going to be quite a significant overhaul in interface.

Its all good.:yinyang:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Reaction score
will the iPhone have leopard on it? (When leopard comes out that is! lol)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.