• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple Store- Bill Me Later

Reaction score
Anyone use this before on the Apple store site?

If so how does it work?

I've seen some stores advertise no payments for 90 days, but it doesnt say anything like that on the Apple store site.

Thanks for your help

Reaction score
Anyone use this before on the Apple store site?

If so how does it work?

I've seen some stores advertise no payments for 90 days, but it doesnt say anything like that on the Apple store site.

Thanks for your help

http://www.bill-me-later.com/wss/index.do

Bill Me Later® is the new way to pay that's simple, fast and secure.

Easy and Convenient

Bill Me Later is a convenient and secure new payment method designed for purchasing on the web or over the phone. As a credit account, Bill Me Later provides you with the flexibility to purchase without using your credit card. To request a Bill Me Later account, you do not have to complete a lengthy application prior to making a purchase. Simply select Bill Me Later at checkout to complete your request.

Security You Can Count On

With no card number for making purchases and no physical card, Bill Me Later gives you an extra level of security. Plus, Bill Me Later offers "zero fraud liability" protection, which means you are not responsible for unauthorized charges.

Customer Support - Online or by Phone

All the tools you need to manage your account are available online. You can view or pay your Billing Statement online or update your account profile anytime. Plus, our frequently asked questions make using Bill Me Later as easy as possible. Or you can email us or call us.

Backed by Providers You Can Trust

Bill Me Later is offered through CIT Bank, Salt Lake City, Utah and managed by I4 Commerce Inc. I4 Commerce is a company with expertise in developing and managing payment solutions.

OP
N
Reaction score
yes I've seen that but I meant that it doesnt specifically mention on the apple site that you have 90 days of no payment

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.