App Store Shows One Update - can't seem to get to it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2014 Mac Mini (Base Model, High Sierra); iPad 2018 (Latest iOS); iPhone 7 (Latest iOS)
Like it says, my App Store icon on the task bar shows that one update is there. I open the app store and all the others tabs work fine - features, top charts, and so on. However, when I click the update tab, I get an:

Internal Server Error - Read: The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Ref number....

What does this mean? What should I do? I'll try restarting now, but that's all I can think of. Ideas, comrades?

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late 2014 Mac Mini (Base Model, High Sierra); iPad 2018 (Latest iOS); iPhone 7 (Latest iOS)
OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
One of the news station was saying "server issues" @ 1pm EST.

Fascinating. Never would even think of that as a thing that could happen. I mean, to hit all the stores at once!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Well they are FRED's and liable to fail.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.