App problems...

Reaction score
This may have been posted already and i just haven't come across it yet. I used to be able to download music through certain apps, i would go into the browser (in the app) and go to a popular site like mp3skull and just click download. Now i cant find an app that doesn't make you use soundcloud and have to sort through 100 different crappy covers of the song. The app that i do still have seems to have lost the option to download, if i press and hold the download link it will bring up the download options but the only option is to cancel... i dont get it. Is this something that anyone else has come across or does anyone have a fix.

C

chas_m

ITunes Store and other legal channels still working perfectly. Stop stealing music is the answer to your "problem."

OP
S
Reaction score
I'm not going to argue the legality of the music I'm downloading, perhaps I should have been more clear. It doesn't seem that I can't download anything from a .mp3 to a pdf. I used to be able to. So no.... "not stealing" is not the answer to my problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.