• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Anyone want to sell Xbox 360 or Wii ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I'm looking for a 360 or a WII, does anyone have one they want to get rid of?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
might consider selling my wii. ive got 2 contollers/numchucks, wii sports and zelda.

offer?

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ooh zelda... I'm not really sure what to offer, I'd like to stay near or a little under retail or right around retail price.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 24"
I was actually just thinking about selling my 360 w/2 wireless controllers and 7 games, plus charger, etc... Make an offer if interested or I'll just ebay it next weekend.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
what might be a price you're looking for?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 24"
Oh and it's the premium system. I think $450 would be a fair price. I'll take a screen shot of it on (it's still hooked up) to prove that it's working. Got the original box too. I'll list the games and take a pic later if your interested.

Reaction score
I have a 360 that I also could get rid of. It needs to be sent to MS to be fixed so I'd be getting a refurbished one back. I could put the following with it:

-Xbox 360 premium (empty hd) all cords and cables with original box
-wireless controller
-headset
-Ethernet cable
-mini media remote
-64 mb Memory unit
-Gears of War collectors edition and collectors strategy guide
-MLB 2k6
-NCAA Football 07
-Lost Planet faceplate
-maybe the vision camera

$300 but willing to negotiate

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Boy,

I'm really going to think about that. You'd be sending it in and sending me the refurb? or I would need to sent it in?
------

I just decided to put my 1.5 psp up for trade to help aid the costs, if anyone is interested in a 1.5 psp let me know.
-------
About the psp.

PSP, firmware version 1.5, 32mb card, this is the very first run i stood inline for a few hours at launch (it was so cold haha) - this thing is pure mint, i have all the boxes manuals etc. I basically ran homebrew on it, I have a bunch of demos and betas, and a couple full games (yes the actual UMD not rips) - I'll list them all if you'd like to know, there are about 8 - 10 of them all together.

pictures can be seen here. http://mac-forums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=344618&postcount=5

Reaction score
I'm only sending it in because it started to freeze on a few of my games. Good thing though is it was made 12/2006 so the repairs are free..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
My brother has an XBox 360 premium that was used once. It has one game, Splinter Cell. Let me know.

OP
Ghostshadow
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
How much would you be looking for? Or anything you'd trade for?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
I think he would be willing to trade for like a mac mini or an older ibook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.