• Mac-Forums.com will not in any way, shape, or form be held liable for anything that happens in this forum. It is up to you to make a sound decision on whether to buy or sell to someone here. This forum is only provided as a convenience for our memebers.

Use of this forum is at your own risk.

For further information on protecting yourself in online transactions, please visit the usa.gov-online-safety website.

A few things to keep in mind:

• This forum is use at your own risk
    • The moderators and staff of this forum will have nothing to do with private transactions. Use common sense!
    • Flaming and personal attacks are prohibited and you could be banned without warning for participating in such things.
    • This forum will only be visible by members
    • The most basic rule is USE YOUR COMMON SENSE!!
    • Our forum rules prohibit the discussion of Hackintoshes, this includes the sale of such machines. Any thread advertising a Hackintosh for sale will be deleted and punitive actions may be taken.

Note: Only users with enough posts, an adequate period of time as a member here, and in good reputation standing are able to post in this forum.

Anyone know where i can get a nice apple bag?

M

macanhic

Since im keeping my PB does anyone know where i can get a really nice mac bag... Ive seen nice ones I just have no idea where to get them... Ive even seen some leather with the apple logo..

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
OP
I

iKwak

There was a link of all the online stores that sell very nice bagpacks - all sizes and for either iBook and powerbook.
It was on another apple forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
Hmm... using those 'Apple' bags with the logo's on them, is like saying to a thief "Steal me, I'm here!"

OP
D

d4rr3n

Maybe he can get a bag that says.."Thieves: Do not be fooled by the appearance of this bag, it does not contain an apple powerbook" :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" 1.5ghz PB,1gb RAM,64mb ATI,80gb HD+PowerMac G4 867mhz,640mb RAM,60gb HD+AirPort xpress+15gb Ipod
Yeah but can't you get bags with an inner sleeve that has an apple logo but with the outer bag having nothing too revealing on it. (I think even "Booq" on it would suggest there's a notebook inside though)

Can anyone suggest something like this for my new 17" powerbook (The greatest laptop ever made to date) because it cost me lots and lots and I would like to protect my investment!

OP
M

MickMAC

Here is the link to the one I am selling on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6724742411&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

It is for a 17in PowerBook

I have two of them, The first one had a defect in the stitching that didn't do any harm to the bag but just bothered me. So I called them to have it replaced and the just sent me a new one and said I could keep the old one. I still use the old one and decided to just sell the new one...

Thanks Macally.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.