Anyone know of a OS X program simlilar to TRILLIAN??

T

Thommy

I use a PC at work sometimes, and I installed Trillian on it and just love it. Is there a program for OS X that combines AIM,MSN,Yahoo,ICQ and IRC?

I have searched and found nothing....any help will be apreciated.

OP
P

PowerbookG417

Thommy said:
I have been using FIRE and am pretty happy with it... thanks!

question then with these all in one programs i use to use one myself back in the old windows days ( of course not anymore seing as how mac has taken over my life) but i remember it wouldnt upload your contacts to their respect servers..has that been changed now or does these other applications have that abilty ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
It seems that it does because I had to open ICQ for some reason and bam there was my contacts that I had added in Proteus..

OP
R

Redmands

Adium is another one too if you want to check it out... their mascot is a cool duck as i recall..

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Proteus is terrible. Fire messed up my buddy lists.
Check out Adium.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Adium can not do half the stuff I would like it to do.. now why is Proteus terrible?

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
Because it can't even do 3/4's of what Adium can do...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*laugh* Oh come on! I wouldn't mind switching if what you say is true, so give me some examples because I would love to know since the last time I tried it, it was extremely basic, and I couldnt even combine accounts within it.. and that was only a couple months ago. So please tell me how it is better, with specific, so that way I know if it is worth trying out again :)

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.