Anybody buy a MBP on Ebay?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.5Ghz C2D 4GB 500GB Seagate 7200RPM / 15" Powerbook G4 1.5Ghz 2GB 160GB Seagate 5400rpm
...And we now return to our regularly scheduled programming...

I have purchased two mac notebooks in the last few months on Ebay and am extremely happy w/both. One I purchased knowing that it would need a little work (Powerbook G4 1.5ghz needed new hard drive - $217 shipped), and one that was in like new condition (MBP 2.5ghz perfect - $1025 shipped).

Like all things in any marketplace - caveat emptor - buyer beware.

Ebay, craigslist, online merchants, **** even brick and mortar stores can all be gambles. Do your due diligence before you commit to buy and you can minimize those risks when buying used to perhaps gain a greater reward.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.53 Ghz 4gb DDR3 unibody, iPhone 3G 16gb, iPod Touch 16gb
i was in your shoes when i first bought my MBP but even though you can save 300-500 its weird i just want to buy it straight from apple store knowing its brand new...since im anal about my toys always well kept etc....that just me though...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.