Any Mac web broswer that actually works well with eBay?

OP
A
Reaction score
Jem said:
Wullll yeah... it looks nice... although I couldn't get that link to work (site not found) I found it at:

http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/mainFrame.php

But of course, the big difference is Turbo Lister is FREE and Garagesale / iSale aren't. Call me tight fisted but it costs quite enough already to sell items on eBay :)

My thoughts exactly. If I didn't have access to a PC, it might be worth it; but since I do, I'll use that for free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4ghz 4GB RAM
Firefox for Mac works fine for eBay listing using their online wizard thing =|

Jem

Reaction score
Just started playing with Garage Sale and it looks good :) far too easy to use, I wish it would crash more often or check for updates every 5 minutes so at least I'd feel at home!

The built in scheduler is a nice feature, so instead of paying eBay for the privilege of delaying your auction start time, just leave the Mac turned on and Garage Sale will post the auction at the correct time.

I'll update when the auction goes live (tomorrow evening) ... I guess it's not going to be able to take the machine out of sleep mode to upload though - which could cause a problem???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Jem said:
I guess it's not going to be able to take the machine out of sleep mode to upload though - which could cause a problem???
Nope. You are good to go if you leave it on all the time. I never shut mine down or sleep it. :black:

Reaction score
atomheartmother said:
Everytime I want to sell an item on eBay, I have to go use my girlfriends PC, because both Mac browsers I've used do not render eBay properly (the selling part).

Normally with Internet Explorer on PC's, when writing the item description, I have tons of text edit options above the text box--bold, italics, underline, alignment, font size/color/name, bullets/numbering, etc. However, with both Mac browsers (Camino and Safari), I don't have any of those options. I remember some PC users complaining that Firefox didn't have these features also.

These things are essential. Why aren't they availble with these Mac browsers? Do any Mac browsers have them?

In addition, Camino at least, doesn't render auctions perfectly either. For example, I have some bulleted items that are centered in the middle of the text box. However, in Camino the bullets are flush left and the supposed-to-be bulleted words are centered.

What's going on?

well... if you have an intel Mac, just get Parallels.

its the perfect solution to basically every compatibility issue.

Jem

Reaction score
Nice one, it listed automatically, and here it is, item 220028905217 in all its templated glory.

Wins hands down over turbo lister (so far!) and much easier than doing it all online :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.