animation?

X

XxRKObabii80xX

sorry if this was already covered but im new...

where can i find a gif animator for macs? i really wanna make glitter names! i tried downloading asc animation shop, but it didnt work... i need something where i could make something like this:

holly.gif

ty for your help!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
You can use imageready, and there are a couple decent ones if you search on macupdate.com, macshareware.net, or versiontracker.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
GIFun is good.

OP
X

XxRKObabii80xX

i tried gifun and it wouldnt open with anything so i couldnt use it and i was verry verry sad =*[

OP
X

XxRKObabii80xX

wait i think i put this in wrong... okay well i got the animator but im really confused... where can i get the gif's from? like i wanna make a glitter name, but i dont know how to save each frame as a gif... if that makes sense... i sound like a complete n00b to forums, but im not its just i never know anyone with a mac =\ okay well thx whoever can help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
How did you do the last one? I would use photoshop and then create each gif frame and save each file and then put it together using Giffun

OP
X

XxRKObabii80xX

oohhhhh okay thats the problem! i dont have photoshop!!! duh me! i was wondering how i couldnt save gif in appleworks lol.... what do you mean the last one?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I mean the holly glitter picture you had in your first post...

OP
X

XxRKObabii80xX

lol my friends make them for me... you need psp and animation shop i think... i needa find a tutorial hold on... i thought i posted this before lol but i guess that was when my ie shut down =\

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.