• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

and Mac is slow?

Reaction score
I could no belive this long threat on Microsoft's technet, I only hope the poor souls there find Mac soon; some already have.

here it is

Robert

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
Link goes no where.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PM G4 Dual 867, 1gb, 160gb
So sad. Wake up little sheep! It's time to hack up the blue pill and take the red one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If your having the problem, make sure you leave a message on this thread because Microsoft need to pull there finger out, the larger this thread gets, hopefully the more they will realise what a massive problem this is.
That nightmare of a run on sentence, riddled with poor grammar and mispellings, made me cry a little.
I hope MS ignores them on the basis of that post alone.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Came real close - Makes me glad I didn't pull the trigger and get a copy of Vista with the new external drive I have coming today.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I haven't had a problem with it. I'll have to double check I guess. I do move a lot of files though with all the photography and stuff I do and I do backup to an external hard drive.

I actually just backed up like 20-30 gigs, going from the Dell to an external drive with a USB connection, a few weeks ago and didn't have a problem.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini w/ 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM
It's just like the freakouts that happened when XP was released. it was in the same state as vista is now until it's SP1 was released. Even then it wasn't all that until SP2...I'm not a fan of waiting for developers to get their acts together until AFTER they release something. I'll wait on Vista til at the earliest the middle of next year when I pick up my new gaming computer. :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.