• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Ampd Mobile "in it last days"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Well it is 2:23AM NY time (EST) and I just got home from my job at the welding company. I'm doing some on-site machinest and welding work at a Best Buy store and in my humble opinion, they suck.

Anyway, as you may know, I have been having problems with Amp'd Mobile (a celluar service provider). I received a letter from Verizon Wireless :Oops: . Why would they send me a letter? So i opened it and guess what they had to say? They were reducing their mandatory deposit from $1000 to $400 due to my credit score.

Then it hit me!!!

Maybe it was due to the fact that I was a former Amp'd Mobile customer that **Untranslatable** for their service and since Amp'd Mobile is in the garbage can **Untranslatable**

This is my take on it. O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
The_Mini_Rigs, I wish this made some sense. Then I wouldn't feel as if I'd wasted my time trying to read it.

You took the words right out of my mouth mathogre!

Village Idiot said:
This is my take on it.

It appears that you speak his language Village Idiot. Tell him that we want to understand him but we simply can't.

I'll try to say it myself: The_Mini_Rigs we's forum member want tos unnerstands you "but we cant." I's not trynig to "sound mean", but learns englishes!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
CMD+shift+: :Mischievous: :Blushing:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Think of it as "creative writing"!! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
VERY creative.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I really don't think this guy is for real. Twice he's posted about how other people can't speak English. He's gotta be laughing about this. I say we just ignore him from now on.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I expect an apology to the unit.

Reaction score
Humm, well, I'm new here. Sounds to me like The Mini Rigs doesn't realize the importance of communicating on a forum such as this. Some places it wouldn't matter, but on a forum like this, being able to communicate properly would get your question answered without readers having to try and decipher what's being asked.

No one wants to look a fool. At the very least, a dictionary can be very helpful, even if you can't put your words in the right context.

Garrett

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Humm, well, I'm new here. Sounds to me like The Mini Rigs doesn't realize the importance of communicating on a forum such as this. Some places it wouldn't matter, but on a forum like this, being able to communicate properly would get your question answered without readers having to try and decipher what's being asked.

No one wants to look a fool. At the very least, a dictionary can be very helpful, even if you can't put your words in the right context.

Garrett

Welcome to M-F! Well said, great post!

M

MacHeadCase

I expect an apology to the unit.

Yeah me too. And it has to be in bold type.

Garrett

Excellent post! You sir get rep +!

Reaction score
The good rep marks were unexpected.

It's greatly appreciated.

Garrett

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0Ghz C2D 2GB RAM 250GB HD & Superdrive
I can think of at least three reasons for the gibberish:

- it was 223 AM when he wrote it
- he just left his welding job, so his vision was slightly impaired (typos)
- he lives in NY, so he probably doesn't speak very good English

At least it wasn't a complete waste of time, because the responses were funny!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm gonna be cynical and say that he's doing it to annoy us.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I can't help but think that I had something to do with the title of this thread because I inserted a link to the dictionary definition of irony because of one of his previous posts.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
The_mini_Rigs Strikes again.... oh the horror!!

I am wondering why did he join the Mac-Forums to post about his daily issues!!!

Apology to the Unit is a must :Evil: I just hope that if he decides to issue one we'd be able to understand it for a change. LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
ROTFL... TC99 thats hilarious I remember that. See what you did ;P

I am pretty sure he's got an arsenal of Spam Posts all on his own though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.