all ipod

Z

zap2

im looking at apple.com and all the tings in the top-sellers were ipods for things for yor ipod or things for itunes ,the best thing was the top 3 things were ipod mini,shuffle,ipod normal,then 6 more ipod add ons then then the photo,why no spend the extra 50 for 10 more gigs and color and be able ot hold pics??? i learned that the hard way when i bought a mini when i could have spent 50 for and bet more then double the memory.. this was me rambling

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
It all comes down to what each individual needs.

For example in my family, my dad uses an iPod mini because he only listens to about 2-3 gb's worth of music and needs the long battery life

I use a 40gb regular iPod because all I do is listen to music.

My mom has an iPod photo because she takes tons of pictures and likes to be able to have them on her iPod to show people and present on tv.

My sister has a shuffle because she runs several days a week and likes to have the little thing that she just pushes play.

Most people don't look at the prices/gigabyte when they first look at an iPod, they look at their needs and what they like

OP
Z

zap2

ya that does make sence now that i think about i got the mini because it was small but that is the reason my friend got the 20 gig because he like the biggness

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.