Adobe Photoshop CS2

S

sursuciofla

iNAP said:
I saw that but that didn't work...........I gotta be missing something

Create a new document and then go to File-Save As and see where the default save area is, ie Desktop, Documents, et cetera. Whichever area shows up as the Target Save Area is where you should find those files. Whever you first open a document from if it is like a photo or something is automatically where it saves back to unless you specify otherwise.

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
sursuciofla said:
Create a new document and then go to File-Save As and see where the default save area is, ie Desktop, Documents, et cetera. Whichever area shows up as the Target Save Area is where you should find those files. Whever you first open a document from if it is like a photo or something is automatically where it saves back to unless you specify otherwise.
DOH! That did it thanks! it was in Documents I changed it to desktop but forgot to bring a few over.

S

sursuciofla

iNAP said:
OK, another question How do I clean up the edges on this When I make it more sharp it just increases the grayed edges,any ideas? (the edges of the center symbol) if you look close you'll see where I mean.

Zoom in really close to where you see pixels,then get your eydropper to match the color you want, which would be that red-violet color you are using. Then switch to your paintbrush, default setting should be an okay size, then clean up your edges.

You are only enhancing what is there right now when you sharpen it when in actuality you need to get rid of that area that's not clean. To have really clean edges it takes a lot of time but you just have to go in there with that zoom and take care of it.

EDIT:

And it looks like you used the plastic wrap filter so you may not be able to correct that. That may just be what that effect does to the top and bottom part of that star.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
id just like to say thanks iNap for making me get into the whole playing with photoshop :(

i only use it for basic stuff but since ive been reading this thread i found myself on tutorial websites last night for a good 5hours without noticing :p

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
lol It is very addicting isn't it ;)

edit:
thanks sursuciofla that is a lot of help I'll work on that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
yea i was playing and getting frustrated for ages because one of the tutorials was using PS7 and i had to find all the tool in CS

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
sursuciofla, I just cleaned up the black edges tell me how I did please, I need all the constructive help I can get I will put before and after ib attachment

attachment.php.jpg

test.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
it wont let me zoom in on the second pic but by staring at it it looks more defined around the edges if that helps

also check the sig :D my first PS attempt

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
"my first PS attempt" ???????? I guess it means your first attempt failed huh ;)

S

sursuciofla

iNAP said:
sursuciofla, I just cleaned up the black edges tell me how I did please, I need all the constructive help I can get I will put before and after ib attachment

Same thing inflexion said. Can't click on the second image so can't tell for sure but the thumbnail looks good from here.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iNAP said:
"my first PS attempt" ???????? I guess it means your first attempt failed huh ;)
why cant you see my sig?

sig.gif

needs some more editing around the ports but good enough for now

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
inflexion said:
why cant you see my sig?

sig.gif

needs some more editing around the ports but good enough for now
I see it now.very cool...... that's the new ipod right?Or a powerbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powerbook can you see the esc on the escape key?

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
no, can not make that out, just looks like a blackspot this end

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
hmm gives me something to work on then :D

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
;) Here's another question,How is it that you crop a picture or extract an object the same shape as the object, instead of the usual crop straight lines? Say an Apple for instance

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
Well I figured that one out, not sure I remember it to well though ;) Here's another.
Would anyone know how to take the swirl tool and reverse the direction on it? Or is this even possible?

OP
iNAP
Reaction score
Ok I guess I just can not let this one die ;)
I need some suggestions. I use the logitech M X laser mouse, it use to be I could just left click the scroll wheel and it would bring be closer to pixels (enlarge the picture or viseversa), but for some reason it will not do that anymore is there a setting somewhere I can change in CS2 I had to reinstall it I really made of mess of things in my training process I think I may have undone something I can not recall doing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.