Actually, I really like MacOS Ventura.

Denjiro31

Reaction score
The photographs app does duplicate image detection, bioauthentication on hidden and recently deleted albums, subject isolation from any image or video, copy-pasting modifications, etc.

A superb continuity camera. The quality will be excellent if you only avoid turning on the main stage. Although I doubt I'll use desk view often, it's a fantastic tool for those that do.

Actually, Safari performs much better. better stability and speed. Reddit functions effectively without requiring a reload after a few postings. Using the up/down arrows to navigate Instagram Stories no longer clears the screen.

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.5 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
A warm welcome to Mac-Forums.

Ventura has only recently been released to the public as a beta version. Your comments are interesting, but do you have a question or problem?

Either way, glad to have you on board.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.