A bit of trouble with Mac Forums

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
I same to be having a bit of trouble posting. My iPad is telling me I don’t have permission to post or that I need to login on the M-Forums iOS app. Login gets the same response as some months ago ie. wrong password or user name and that I have used up all my failed attempts (5) even after the first try. Have tried reloading the app to no avail.
I have had to try 5 or 6 times to reply to a PM from Charlie, same problems on Safari (MBP) hope I finally got through if you’re reading this Charlie. I hope I’m sending this via iPhone app which seems to be working.

Sent from my iPhone using Mac-Forums

OP
Rod

Rod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
This really is weird, now the iOS app is working on my iPad again. If you did it Nick my ongoing thanks again. There seems no rhyme or reason to it. Ian, I hope your current issues resolve in a similar fashion. As much as it must be frustrating not to know what the problem is intermittent issues like this are almost impossible to rectify unles the problem can be reliably reproduced and I know how hard that can be. Anyhow I’m grateful to be writing this on the M-Forums app on my iPad again it really is a great app.

Sent from my iPad using Mac-Forums

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Everything looks good here Rod. Might have been a temporary glitch on your end.

OP
Rod

Rod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks Chas, everything fine at this end now. Thank you for organising the name change, surprised it was available.

Sent from my iPhone using Mac-Forums

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.