• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

500th Post

Reaction score
it is coming........it is close.......TaDa!!.....number 500!! :D :D (How is my present sent? US Mail?? UPS??) Don't know the exact time frame but just joined in the Fall 2006.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2,33GHz C2D 2GB RAM 256MB video + LCD Samsung 20" 206BW + Maxtor OneTouch III 500GB

LOL!

Congrats Papa! And tks for everything

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
congrats papa...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
It's my 2,345th post, should I make a thread?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 20" 216 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 1GBSDRAM, 250 GB hd, Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Yea! *celebrates* for Papa ;D

Now you're headed for 1000! Go for it. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
LOL, it's so amusing to watch members who have less than a thousand posts get so excited :p

I'm part of another forum where I have close to 3,000 posts, so the novelty wore off a long time ago

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
::coach_z looks at clocks and counts down the seconds to when moderators remove post counts from the forums because there has been a sudden rise in the "OMG I POST SO MUCH" region of this forum::

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
LOL, it's so amusing to watch members who have less than a thousand posts get so excited :p

I'm part of another forum where I have close to 3,000 posts, so the novelty wore off a long time ago

ditto. i had 13,000 at a gran turismo forum i once modded, and that wasn't counting the thousands i'd lost when moving to new software or servers.

but if someone wants to post a little self-congratulatory pat on the back, whatever. i'm not here to pee on anyone's parade. :D

OP
PapaNoHair
Reaction score

I think you hit it on the head. To get to 13,000 or 20,000 posts it starts with just one. When certain (small) milestones are hit, it is exciting. We have to start somewhere.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.