23' Display

C

cory

I have a question for you guys.. Im looking to purchase the new 23' display from apple. its a lot of money and im kinda hesitant. i got some graduation money so its either this or some trip somewhere haha, but at the same time i think there awesome. I do a lot of photoshop and some final cut.. just order Studio MX so ill be doing flash and dreamweaver. So basically the screen room is much needed. What do you guys think would be the best thing to do? I currently own a 17' gateway LCD. I have read some reviews on them and i have only heard good things. Any advice? Their so much money but yet o so pretty!

OP
E

Edd

I have just got my new 20" one but got 2 dead pixels so they are exchanging it :-(

Yes they are excellent and the 20" is huge as it is let alone the 23" and 30".

It has been my best buy for ages also got the G5 Dual 2.0Ghz to match ;-)

Trust me you won't have any doubts when it arrives!

Ed

OP
C

cory

thats awesome man!! thank you soo much... so you would recommend spending the 2 grand for the 23 then getting say another 17inch flat panel and run dual monitors.. cuase right now i have my powerbook just running on its own then i have a gateway PC hooked up to the 17' monitor..so i would get a DVI switch box where i could hook the 23 inch up to my laptop and my PC so i could use the monitor for both.. yes those G5s are amazing! Someday! haha Anyone else have any recommendations?

OP
G

Gamer

cory said:
thats awesome man!! thank you soo much... so you would recommend spending the 2 grand for the 23 then getting say another 17inch flat panel and run dual monitors.. cuase right now i have my powerbook just running on its own then i have a gateway PC hooked up to the 17' monitor..so i would get a DVI switch box where i could hook the 23 inch up to my laptop and my PC so i could use the monitor for both.. yes those G5s are amazing! Someday! haha Anyone else have any recommendations?
I would wait and see what Apple releases at the Paris Expo next Tuesday maybe they will update the 17" models! Then you could buy two of them

OP
C

cory

Gamer said:
I would wait and see what Apple releases at the Paris Expo next Tuesday maybe they will update the 17" models! Then you could buy two of them

yea im gonna wait until tomorrow and check out what they released and if its nothing that suits my fancy tomorrow night im going to order the 23" whewwww ill be sweating as a place the order and drop 2 grand for a monitor hhaa but i know ill love it and use it for awhile... Any other suggestions or people who own them have some advice or recommendations defaintly let me know! Thanks!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
cory said:
yea im gonna wait until tomorrow and check out what they released and if its nothing that suits my fancy tomorrow night im going to order the 23" whewwww ill be sweating as a place the order and drop 2 grand for a monitor hhaa but i know ill love it and use it for awhile... Any other suggestions or people who own them have some advice or recommendations defaintly let me know! Thanks!

It's here.

Sorry, I did not read it correctly, you meant display, not iMac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.