1Tb of cloud storage for $19 and Malwarebytes blocks apps

Rod

Reaction score
Melbourne, Australia and Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Your Mac's Specs
2021 M1 MacBook Pro 14" macOS 14.4.1, Mid 2010MacBook 13" iPhone 13 Pro max, iPad 6, Apple Watch SE.
I subscribe to OSX Daily newsletters and today top of the list was a special offer of 1Tb of AWS storage for $19.99/year and $34.99/3years on Zoolz Zoolz Cloud Backup For Home: 1TB of Cloud Backup Storage | Windows Central Digital Offers
I wonder what people think about this as an offer? It's certainly cheap and offers an opportunity to store pretty much everything I have on one site.
My other email was a new feature for Malwarebytes called app block. As it is I've already encountered this feature and worked out how to turn it off. My wife attempted to open Duplicate Fixer Pro and app downloaded from the Apple App Store and it was prevented from launching by Malwarebytes. A notification was displayed stating this and it was easy enough to turn off the feature so that she could open the app but I fail to understand how this will work to our advantage.
Their ad states, " Instead of just blocking specific applications, it blocks the developers who make them. That way, their next application will get blocked too".
It seems that the aim is to cause developers," to create a new identity for validating their software to macOS," and I don't see how that helps us users.
Access Denied
What do others think about this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.