1Password/Keychain

Reaction score
ok you guys know I've only been around for a few weeks... but I feel I should know this answer:

I use 1password (and I know some of you do too). However, for some reason it automatically unlocks now when I start up my macbook... How do I disable that?

Thanks,
scott

EDIT: ANSWER FIGURED OUT... simply open 1password, lock it and then uncheck "store in keychain"

Thanks for listening! LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
no one wanted to help you anyway!

;P ;)

M

MacHeadCase

Scott I just has a look at the user forum over there and seems someone brought up the same question in the Agile Web Solutions Support (Questions, Ideas, Comments, Bug Reports) forum.

If no one in M-F has a solution to this problem, I would email the developer: shareware devs are fun to deal with in the Mac world and you usually get a reply. At least I did whenever I emailed devs asking questions or submitting problems. Here's the webform in which you can submit your message.

Edited to add:

Ack! The time it took me to write this post and you come up with the answer! LOL Looks like I'm pretty slow! :p

OP
GulfVetSAF
Reaction score
I hope that didn't come across the wrong way... I was being sarcastic (as in do you think I'm that smart?) :) Thanks for the input though! xoxo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.