16gig or 32gig iphone 3gs

Reaction score
hi, im sorry i know there are probably a couple of threads containing this problem already but i couldnt find them.

my problem im facing right now is between 16 gig or the 32gig iphone 3gs, my main concern is even using the iphone as a music player.. is the battery life for a iphone 3gs viable to use as a main music player but still containing enough battery life for a whole day of use? w/ email / tiny bit of google maps?

& if u guys/gals do help me do so and choose 16 gig should i purchase the mobileme i have a macbook pro 2.53 but thats my only other comp im able to sync in so is it worth it?

what unique things can i do with the mobileme + iphone 3gs. btw do i get a discount for mobileme if im purchasing the iphone 3gs in the same day? ty! for so much of ur help i know theres a couple questions here :/ but feel free to only answer one or none lol.

ty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I bought a 8g model 3g and now it was a mistake should have got the 16g and my next
one will be 32g why because the ipod function that I thought I would seldom use turns out gets used daily now I need a larger mobile library and it sounds great with some
sfi 5 pro ear buds.

Reaction score
I have the 16 gig. Don't really use the iPod function as much. As for mobileme, it is definitely worth it. It not only backs everything up online but when you set it up to automatically sync with your mac you don't have to worry about syncing contacts and ical manually but it does it automatically via wifi or wired internet connection.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13' 2010, iPhone 3GS 32GB Black
It depends on how much music you have, and want to put on your iPhone. If you have a rather large collection, then I'd say go for the 32GB.

I have a 32GB iPhone 3GS, and so far I have used 15GB in total, and I still haven't burnt all my music albums onto iTunes.

Battery isn't all that bad. I normally get a day out of it with heavy use, i.e. surfing, listening to the iPod, checking mail and texting.

To save battery power, turn the screen brightness down, turn off location services and 3G when you're not using them.

Hope this helps!

Reaction score
I currently have an 8GB 3G and I wish I would have gotten the 16GB. The next one I will get will be the largest capacity. If money is not an issue than I would say get the one with the largest capacity. As Apps get larger in file size you will be glad you got the one with more capacity.

Definitely get rid of the Apple earbuds and get something else. As for the battery issues there are a few external battery packs out there. I have the Mophie Juicepack and I think it works great. I get about a 3/4 charge from it. I still have to recharge every night, but it gets me through the day. I have not used mobile me so I can't comment on that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.