12 Month Calendar in Word for Mac?

Reaction score
First question - have Windows for Mac on my NEW Mac Book Pro.

Would like to make a 12 month calendar in WORD and can't figure out how - any ideas?:Oops:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hi and welcome to the forums.

This might help you on your way.

Open Word by double-clicking on the icon in the Applications folder.

Select the type of calendar you want to make from the "Calendars" category in the "Project Gallery" window. There are four types of calendars. The event calendar is suited to events that last over a set amount of time, such as conferences or vacations. The photo calendar allows users to insert their own images onto each month. The horizontal and vertical calendars are basic monthly calendars with different page orientations.

Add your month and year information to the calendar. Erase the existing text and type in your information. Use an existing calendar to adjust which date falls on which day of the week.

Personalise your calendar by adding a title or other text as well as images. Save the calendar by going to the File Menu and selecting Save. Enter the title of your calendar in the window and press the "Save" button.

Cheers

Reaction score
How do I get all 12 months

When I follow those steps I get a calendar with only January on it. I cannot work out how to get all 12 months to appear in my calendar.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

Leanne

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I have no idea which version of Word you're using - whether Mac Word 2011 or a version of Word in Windows running on your Mac. However, you need to select a 12 month calendar template not a single month calendar template which is what you're doing. The MS Office Word template site has many free 12 month calendar templates you can download and use. Or you can create 12 single month calendars from the templates that are included with Mac Word 2011.

Reaction score
Thank you. I ended up just googling and finding a good 12 month template to download. The Mac 12 month one did not work. The message said 'Compile error: Method or data member not found' + pages of gobbledygook. The only way to make it go away was to face quit word. I needed all 12 months in one document so the monthly ones were not an option, even though they worked. I have word for Mac 2011 version 14.4.8.

I don't need it now anyway, but thanks for your help :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.