• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Zodiac Sign Changes, 13th sign added

OP
rippingviper
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" , 21.5" iMac i5, White iPhone 4s 32gig, iPad 3 white 16 gig, i5 Mac Mini
lol I found it a load of crap too but I dunno I saw it on the news too. Apparently some astronomers decided to make a change. I don't see how astronomers have the authority to change something over 2000 years old though.

I wanted to see what peoples thoughts were on this subject.

OP
rippingviper
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" , 21.5" iMac i5, White iPhone 4s 32gig, iPad 3 white 16 gig, i5 Mac Mini
That.

Just for posting that I now hope Winnipeg never gets the Jets or another NHL team back.

I hate hockey so I could care less. Any sport actually I hate so again... I could care less :)

Reaction score
Most westerners (like *cough* a lot of us here *cough*) follow the tropical zodiac.

Aaaaand…notice that the "13th" sign does NOT apply to either Tropical or Sidereal.

I'm an Aries. I intend to stay an Aries until the day I die.

Reaction score
to energy filled, leader, competitor, fearless aries?

To be fair, I'm gutless, but that's me. ;P

However I'm energetic, and highly competitive. A leader I could be, but I am not. :Grimmace: I must be a cusp? Nah…I was born in the middle (between March 20th and April 20th.)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.