• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

You're stuck on a desert island.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
hojkoff_101
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.1
Well I donno, just whatever you want of that nature I guess. God is up for a bit of bartering!!! :headphone

S

sursuciofla

Yeah I would rather live and get lots of #2 instead of get lots of #2 and die. I mean unless you have a big problem in that department #2 is pointless to take.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
Aptmunich said:
I'd take nr. 1 and threaten the God with Wifi signals unless he gives me 2 as well :)

Option three is getting struck down by a thunderbolt for greed.

Oh, and I'm definitely with Graphite on this one.

Reaction score
I guess I'm out of luck since I don't believe in god.

I'd keep dreaming that while walking the beach I'd find a cool bottle containing a sexy friend just like Captain Anthony Nelson did.

If the genie (why not?) gave me these options then I'd go number two with Kelly MacDonald.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sursuciofla said:
Yeah I would rather live and get lots of #2 instead of get lots of #2 and die. I mean unless you have a big problem in that department #2 is pointless to take.

I think what he was really getting at was celebrities. The problem is celebrities stopped appealing to some of us at about twelve.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
haze said:
I guess I'm out of luck since I don't believe in god.

I'd keep dreaming that while walking the beach I'd find a cool bottle containing a sexy friend just like Captain Anthony Nelson did.

If the genie (why not?) gave me these options then I'd go number two with Kelly MacDonald.

You don't believe in God, but you believe in genies?

Reaction score
Meyvn said:
You don't believe in God, but you believe in genies?

No, but both are about as plausible as each other and I like the idea of genies more.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
haze said:
No, but both are about as plausible as each other and I like the idea of genies more.

So basically it was an excuse to turn a joke thread into a religious debate. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
i have a senario.... what if you canabalize the person you choose... then choose a new one ... it would keep you alive for so much longer...

Though i picked no.1 because i would rather get off of the stinking island.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hmm. But the question is, if you cannibalize them, is that a dealbreaker? Because like, the idea is that you switch people out. would it be fair to trade a dead person for a live one?

OP
hojkoff_101
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.1
Meyvn said:
I think what he was really getting at was celebrities. The problem is celebrities stopped appealing to some of us at about twelve.

What are you like 50! You can have whoever you want really. Celebrities just kind of appeal to everyone cos everyone knows who everyone else is talking about I guess.

Also eating people annoys god whos switching the ladies (or men whatever) so you can forget anyone else if you eat your previous subject!

I hope everyone is voting! even you mac attack and I know how much you hate this topic!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, 14'', 1.33 Ghz, 60gig, 768ram, Mac OsX 10.4.3
hojkoff_101 said:
2. A 6 months supply of food, drink and condoms, and anyone (and I mean anyone) from the opposite sex that you want. .....

do i need to use the condom?? :)

B

bobbydazzler

i was gonna say, if your only alive for six months, sod the condoms. give me a new girl every day and ill leave one great legacy.

OP
hojkoff_101
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.1
bobbydazzler said:
i was gonna say, if your only alive for six months, sod the condoms. give me a new girl every day and ill leave one great legacy.

HA HA!!!

Guys I'm just trying to promote safty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.