• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Your Favourite Breakfast

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok, let's veer off subject slightly then...

bonus question to hugh's original post:

if you were limited to cold cereal, which would you pick?

me? strawberry frosted mini-wheats.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.0ghz coeduo 1GB RAM 80 GB HD SuperDrive
Frosted Mini-Wheats are my breakfast food of choice.

They are delicious, good for you, and the only cereal I can eat one bowl of and actually not be hungry afterwards.

OP
hughvane
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
bonus question to hugh's original post:
if you were limited to cold cereal, which would you pick?

Decades ago - never mind how many - one of the ultimate cereal treats was Nutties, a malted bran-biscuit combination that drove me crazy. It was an expensive cereal (for the times), and our parents, and us later as adults, could afford it sparingly. But it was delicious beyond description, and I could eat half a packet of it, with milk, at a standing. It is no longer manufactured. :'(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 duo processor 4 GB of memory 300 GB HD imac, 8GB Ipod Touch 4th generation
well the best breakfast for me is Hash-browns and a whole lot of bacon and I mean a lot of bacon its sooooo..... good just typing this makes me want to buy some bacon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
I haven't had breakfast in years. I usually feel sick to my stomach all day if I eat in the morning. Actually I only eat one meal a day, which is very large, at about 6 or 7 pm.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 MDD Dual 1.25 GHz, 1GB Ram, 80 Gig Hd, 200 Gig Hd; iMacDV 400Mhz 40GB 512Ram
I think my perfect breakfast would be: 2 Eggs (any kind, even an omlette), Two pancakes, two regular waffles, or two pieces of french toast; two strips of bacon, two sausage links, two pieces of toast with jam or jelly, a huge glass of OJ or some other kind of juice. Maybe a glass of milk too. That would be my perfect b'fast.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Chicken and Waffles

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uMBP 2.66/4GB/320GB; iMac 2.66Ghz/4GB/320GB; Apple TV; Black iPhone 3G 16GB
Chorizo w/ papas... My fiance is mexican-american, so I get the added benefit of Mexican food at home. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2GHz Core 2 Duo, 80 GB HD, 1 GB memory
if only I could easily find Heinz baked beans.. I might have to look.. and proper English bacon.. then I might introduce my wife (and kids) to this wondrous breakfast :D

ah yes, proper bacon! while i was in the states i missed this wonderous food. nothing beats a few rashers of middle bacon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 3.06 Ghz, 512Mb 8800 GS, 4Gb RAM, 750Gb HDD
Bacon, scrambled eggs with a side order of flap jacks ( pancakes ) and a large cup of joe.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.