windows games on mac

Reaction score
so i bought a macbook pro and would like to play the sims 2 games, which i have for PC, i heard of this crossover (a program that allows you to play pc game on mac with out a windows disk) that i bought from bestbuy but that did not work, so i was wondering if i can jest return he crossover program and buy the Windows disk and use boot camp would that let me run the sims 2? Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook(W) 2GHz, 80GB HD, 1G RAM, Windows XP
bootcamp would definitelly let you run bootcamp. when you run windows bootcamp, your mac is just like every other windows computer, so make sure you have your virus protection ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White
Use boot camp it the best way to play pc games. I have a 15GB partition and a external HDD that i run games and windows only programs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro 2.66 GHz, 4GB 1067 MHz running Snow Leopard
I'm not totally familiar with the MBP but make sure your video card is adequate for Sims 2. I have an old PC that can run it fine so you shouldn't have too much trouble but you never know.

Bootcamp should work perfectly.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz C2D, 1GB Ram, MacBook White
What a usless post.

The MBP is the best mac laptop out there mate it should fine what ever mac he uses.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.