Windows 7 on a Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't know
Wow, I'm having the exact same problem right now.
Windows is lame.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't know
Is the black screen after you run bootcamp and it asks for the Windows DVD and reboots? I am trying to be sure you removed the old Windows install the correct way or you will have booting issues from the DVD. Seen it many times.

This is exactly what is happening to me.
In your many times of seeing it happen did you also see a fix?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I don't know
Okay, i have tried all the suggestions and nothing, just the same black screen with some white flashing thing at the top. I think i have deleted Windows off my HDD wrong, i just erased all the data off the windows partition(which i dont think your supposed to do)and i dont know what to do if you have done this. And now im thinking of completely installing Mac OS X again and seeing if that will work. And does windows 7 have some sort of feature were you can only use the install cd once, and i dont think my SUPERDRIVE is messed up because it works with other CD's. Any suggestions before i try a clean re-install or even if that would work? Please help.
Thanks
SIDESKIT

I'm also thinking about reinstalling snow leopard. Have you done it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 13.3"
If its going to a black screen after running windows 7 disc and on reboot you will need to reformat the drive, i think its FAT32 automatically. When you run the windows 7 disc, format the partition fully as NTFS, once this is done it will restart and should no longer be stuck at the black screen. I had a few laptops that this happened to late last year and this sorted it. Hope its of some help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.