Why do you want a phone everyone is going to have?

Reaction score
i could really care less what everyone else has as long as im satisfied. but i will not be buying the iPhone until IM, pic mail, custom ringtones, and windows media support is available for the iPhone. until all or most of those Cons get 'fixed' I say only a sucker would pay $600 for a phone that can't do what a $30 phone can do

Reaction score
i could really care less what everyone else has as long as im satisfied. but i will not be buying the iPhone until IM, pic mail, custom ringtones, and windows media support is available for the iPhone. until all or most of those Cons get 'fixed' I say only a sucker would pay $600 for a phone that can't do what a $30 phone can do
Only a moron would over-simplify the iphone and say it can't do what a $30 phone can do. Sorry, I'm sure you're a fine human being and an absolute joy to be around but that was a pretty lame thing to say.
Also, you can get ringtones for the iphone. And picmail? Gimme a break! Next you're going to say you're not getting the iphone because it doesn't run C++

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.