Who's still using the iphone 2g?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 2G 8GB, iPhone 3G 16GB, iPhone 3GS 16GB, had a iPhone 4, iPad 2 32GB, and a random iPod lol
iPhone 2G

I primarily use my iPhone 3G (iPhone 4 got stolen) but when it comes to music and apps and photos I use my old 2G because it is so much faster then The 3G. Despite the crack I'm the glass and it glitching when it turns on it still manages to keep living somehow aha. Anybody know a place to cheaply fix an iPhone 2G screen in Toronto canada btw? Thanks :)

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
I primarily use my iPhone 3G (iPhone 4 got stolen) but when it comes to music and apps and photos I use my old 2G because it is so much faster then The 3G. Despite the crack I'm the glass and it glitching when it turns on it still manages to keep living somehow aha. Anybody know a place to cheaply fix an iPhone 2G screen in Toronto canada btw? Thanks :)

Probably not worth fixing as you would need to replace the display screen. Cost is somewhere around 100 bucks last time I checked for the part alone. Might as well save that money and buy a used phone or invest it in a new model.

I recently sold my 2G with the cracked screen. It had a few other problems like the speakers at the bottom being exposed cause the plastic covering was disintegrating...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPhone 2G 8GB, iPhone 3G 16GB, iPhone 3GS 16GB, had a iPhone 4, iPad 2 32GB, and a random iPod lol
2g

I know it's probably not worth it but it's been an absolutely great iPhone and it hasn't let me down. Even now with the glass destroyed it still works "mostly" perfect lol. I just dont want to end up throwing it out. I was trying to see if I could fix it for around $50 also my bottom speaker plastic also disintegrated lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
My friend still uses the 2g iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.