Where do you buy your Macs from?

Reaction score
I've only bought a MBP 15" so far, and I'm quite happy with it.
Bought it from the (online) apple store got it 2-3 days later. (I live in belgium, europe) so that was quite fast. (Guess I got lucky or something :D)

I'm currently looking for accessories, but don't got the money yet, but when I do i'll probably buy them from the apple store aswell.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27in. Dual Core 3.06GHz
I bought my 27in dual core iMac from Best Buy since it was $100.00 off MSRP. My next Apple product will be a Macbook Pro 13in or 15in from Amazon since it's a bit lower than MSRP, no sales tax, and free shipping since I am an Amazon Prime member. Amazon is also having a special offer of No Interest/Finance for 24 months on selected Apple Macbooks and iMacs for Amazone Store Card holders will 12/12/09.

Reaction score
I own 2 macs and haven't had 2 pay for either. Both given to me powerbook g4 was a gift because my boss never used it. 2008 macbook given 2 me because the screen was broken. (gonna fix it soon, I love ebay) I would say if u can get a good deal go with a used one from a trusted place. U save the money plus like the other guy said most of them have upgrades from the previous owner. Only time I would say buy new is if there is a giant leap in technology. That is the reason I'm fixing my screen instead of buying a new one because the tech. isn't that much improved from the 2008 macbook to the new mbp. Only difference is better graphics card and ddr3 ram.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
| '09 24" iMac 3.06 8GB | '09 iPhone 3GS 32GB | '09 ATV 1.16TB | '07 23" ACD | '06 15" MBP |
2001 - iMac G4 15" - MyMacDealer in Calgary Canada
2006 - Macbook Pro 15" - MyMacDealer
2007 - ACD 23" - Best Buy
2009 - iMac 24" Mac Station Vancouver Canada
Accessories from online, Apple retail store and all of the above.

I hate waiting for shipping haha!

Next will be a new MBP next year perhaps and it'll be a refurb. I have confidence in them and the pricing is unbeatable.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP mid 2009 - 2.8 ghz 4 GB Ram, 500 gb HDD ; iPhone 3G 16GB White , iPhone 4 32GB Black,
If you are in New York I recommend you check out Tekserve(Tekserve.com) I walked in and bought a mac mini for a friend and it took less than 20 minutes from I entered until I left the store with the new mac.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.