when is it shipping?!?!?!

vxd

Reaction score
I ordered my MBP on sunday 24 it said it will come on the 11th but its coming tomorrow 4 days

Reaction score
Ordered my mbp this morning. I did not customize and it says its not leave the warehouse July 6-10. I paid the extra money for the 2-3 shipping thinking it would be here in a about a week or so. Nope, July 10-13. I tried the sob story that some one reccomended and they said there is nothing they can do. I asked to pick one up from one of the local Apple stores but they said its already being packaged and they cant stop it. Whats up with that?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Ordered my mbp this morning. I did not customize and it says its not leave the warehouse July 6-10. I paid the extra money for the 2-3 shipping thinking it would be here in a about a week or so. Nope, July 10-13. I tried the sob story that some one reccomended and they said there is nothing they can do. I asked to pick one up from one of the local Apple stores but they said its already being packaged and they cant stop it. Whats up with that?

If the date/time frame is that important, tell them (don't ask) to cancel the order. If they refuse, tell them that you'll cancel the charge on your credit card. If they persist, simply cancel the charge. If you have a half decent card, the company will go to bat for you. But chances are, Apple with acquiesce before it comes to that.

Then just go to the Apple store and pick up something in-stock.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.