What would you like in the iPhone 2.3 software?

Reaction score
I would like to see a video camera. Many cell phones have this feature, the iPhone is far above many phones (in my eyes) but still lacks this feature. I had mine jailbroken once and the video camera worked fairly good. Would like to see one through apple though.

Reaction score
i agree with these:
Flash in Safari
forward SMS
send/receive MMS
copy and paste
landscape texting

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
All I really want is push notification. I hardly come across a need for copy and paste. I hate typing in landscape mode because it's more straining on the thumbs to span across the entire iPhone. I can type much faster in portrait mode that landscape or even on a physical keyboard.

Basically, I want to get Facebook updates live, IM messages live, and I would like to play Pandora while in a different app. I think Apple should include something in the SDK that would give access to the iPod function, and if that so insist, pay extra scrutiny and inspection to the apps that choose to use that part of the SDK.

That's the big thing I've been waiting for. Apple promised to have this out by last September. It is now January with no indications of it coming any time soon, and unfortunately, it seems as though most people have forgotten about it. Apple really dropped the ball with this whole cloud computing thing.

Reaction score
update

I would love to have safari not randomly crash and send me back to the home screen. From reading various forums i can tell alot of people are becoming extremely annoyed by this. Sometimes I don't even try to use safari because it is not reliable. other than a fix for that major bug I would love to see flash. I understand there's a whole business aspect your dealing with, but flash is crucial to having the ability to utilize the internet. Last, i would love landscape texting. Thank you so much for your hard work, great products, and will to make them even better! -JJ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GB 667Mhz DDR2 160 GB HD
Landscape Texting!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.