• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What Was The First Computer You Owned?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" Imac 2.8GHz Core 2 duo, 4 GB and other stuff I don't know crap about.
Tandy TRS-80 and I still have it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 13" Ultimate (2010)
Toshiba Satellite, 700 MHz Intel Celeron, 64 MB RAM, 10 GB HDD... and MS Windows Millennium Edition

Purchase price: € 1500 in 2001 - a reasonable deal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP Uni. 2.4/4GB/320GB/9600mGT 256MB
I feel so young saying this, but the first computer i bought was a 2ghz black macbook. bought it when i was in 8th grade with years of birthday money. it was actually a far cry from my 2.4ghz macbook pro.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.