What is your favorite mouse?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel
BigBear said:
just picked up a logitech mx310 because i'm poor :( :dummy:
When I tried the mx310, I liked how smooth it was compared to how jerky the MS Optical Wheel Mouse was. I think the mx310 a great mouse. I just didn't like the feel.

I now have a Kensington PilotMouse Optical. I've only had it a day. But I like the feel of it, so far. It's a little taller than the mx310. And the sides are not as indented as much. Plus it has soft rubber on the sides which is pretty comfortable.

The PilotMouse Optical now does horizontal (sideways) scrolling. But it's not the same as with the MS mice. I haven't tried it because I want the wheel button to act like it suppose to. But by the instructions, to use the horizontal scrolling you have to install the PilotMouse software. When you want to scroll horizontal you click the wheel button to toggle to it and use the scroll wheel (up and down) to scroll. If you don't install the software then the scroll wheel acts normally.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.