• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What did everybody get for Christmas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
I got the wheels for my Jeep powder coated in Satin Black (fair enough a week early but they're not on it yet), Lowepro Slingshot 200AW camera bag and a card reader.

On top of that, the usual chocs and a little bundle of cash.

Nothing Apple related, but I do need to get Applecare for my Mac Pro and Cinema Display. So I'll be putting the cash towards that as next month is the final month of standard warranty. Might get the Magic Mouse too... :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I can now add a pair of pedals, after I broke one tonight before my night ride really got going.

Reaction score
Apple Time Capsule 1TB
Oakley Polarized Snowboarding Goggles
Oakley laptop Backpack
Memory foam mattress cover
Inglorious *******, 007 Quantom, Hangover, and I am Legend BluRay
Chicago Cubs stuff
and some other random fun stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Update!

I knew it, I got the new Apple Remote, as well as the Magic Mouse. Love them both!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.