• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What Are you Having For Christmas Dinner?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Well I had a great Christmas dinner planned, Ribeye's, Coconut Shrimp and Seared Scallops.... my family ended up eating Hot Dogs for dinner, when I opened the food yesterday all 3 items smelled funny I purchased it all Xmas Eve, the Publix by my home is notorious for have a terrible seafood dept. (Hit or Miss) I went to the publix this morning with all of the food and got a refund, Im just mad becuase Publix cant refund me the day my family lost... Oh well.. kind of reminded me in the Movie Christmas Story when the Bumpass Hounds ate their Christmas Turkey... Fara ra ra ra

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
we had a rough day, a three year old with a mountain of presents from relatives to unbox, assemble, remove the debris, add to that a few week old baby, and that equals hamburger helper with ground turkey.

our big relative day is xmas eve anyway.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Jan 08 Mac Pro 2.8GHz 8 Core, 10GB Ram, 2.25TB, ATi Radeon 3870.
greatest christmas ever. no family, no relatives you can't stand, just me and my fiance. we had garlic ribeyes with sausage stuffing. i had a bottle a champagne and she had an amaretto and coke.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.