Warped lid

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, White macbook, iMac
Occasionally i now bend mine back into place with very little pressure.

I think it happens when you adjust the angle of the screen by pushing on one side, mine tends to bend more on the left hand side because that's where i push it back.

Reaction score
Per AppleCare. AkA your protection plan, all Defects and or issues with your machine are covered other then and including all physical damage, water damage, accidental damage, and/or act of god. The way it works with your lids is this, make a Genius Bar appointment go into the apple store, they will repair the lid as long as there is no physical damage, more specific No Physical damage pertaining to the issue so if your lid has scratches, dents etc. then you have to pay to fix the dents etc, then pay to replace the lid which in turn is the same thing either way you pay. If your bottom casing is scratched and the lid has an issue then the physical damage is notated and the lid is fixed under warrenty as your damage under the laptop does not pertain to the lid. Enjoy! :)

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, White macbook, iMac
As i said previously, I have spoken to the nearest Apple service centre and they say it will happen again.

So i do not see the point of losing my machine for 2 weeks for the same fault to re-occur.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.