• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Verizon confirms iPhone will get $30 unlimited data plan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
Cannot wait for the iphone on verizon. The nations fastest 3g network on the iphone! :)
nicecrew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Thank you for stating the obvious...even though I'm not near the area of their restriction.

Copping a smart attitude about it isn't going to change anything either. I suspect most of us don't come anywhere near their restrictions, but they are there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Cannot wait for the iphone on verizon. The nations fastest 3g network on the iphone! :)
nicecrew

ermmm...you might wanna double check new tests... iphone4 on att's 3g network was twice as fast as verizons.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nicecrew

Quite the opposite seems to be true. On average AT&Ts 3G data speeds are around 64% faster for downloads and 24% faster for uploads. Enjoy those blazing VZW speeds. Maybe VZWs service isn't all it's advertising claims.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: MacBook Model Identifier: MacBook3,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Sp
True True True... where I live though I cannot get ATT connection either.

Oh, go RedWings!
nicecrew

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
True True True... where I live though I cannot get ATT connection either.

Well, I guess that would be sort of a show stopper then. VZW it is!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
Copping a smart attitude about it isn't going to change anything either. I suspect most of us don't come anywhere near their restrictions, but they are there.

Thanks for the feedback. An eye for an eye would make the whole world go blind. What kind of reply did you seriously expect??

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Let's just move on and hold hands. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.