• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

United States of America ZERO!

Reaction score
I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
anarkhy said:
What exactly did Bush "do for you"?
What is Kerry gonna do for you?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
anarkhy said:
What is Bush going to do for you? (that is good)
What is Kerry gonna do for you? (that is good)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
anarkhy said:
What is Bush going to do for you? (that is good)
See, you have nothing to back Kerry up. NOTHING. The email "probably" being fake isn't enough, you should prove that.

And I'm not backing up anyone because I couldn't give a rats ... on whose our next president, because "no matter who wins, we lose."

P

PinkPhishDoors

Your right.. I don't have anything to back up Kerry, he won't be a great president, he won't do anything great for this country, and he will have an affair with Monica Lewinsky (just joking). But he is SO MUCH BETTER THAN Bush, and yes that is a reason to vote for somebody, you have three choices... Vote for Kerry who, won't go to war unless it is a last resort, won't charge higher taxes for middle class americans and less for the higher class, he won't be prejudice against gay people. You can Vote Bush who, can't admit he made a bad decision and move on, lies, makes jokes about not finding weapons of mass destruction in iraq, sends troops in to iraq unprepared, and can't make a public speach without using a term/word wrong. Or third you can Vote nobody which is not showing that your really part of a democratic nation.

It isn't what your president will do(at this point in his election) it is what he won't do!

P

PinkPhishDoors

In the words of Bob Weir "If every dead-head in the state of Florida had voted in the last election, we would have a different world today".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
Absolute Zero said:
because "no matter who wins, we lose."

oh no please not that corny AvP dialogue

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
anarkhy, Kerry is a liar. He sucks. I think Bush will do a better job than Kerry.

Don't believe the media, little one.

P

PinkPhishDoors

Absolute Zero: didn't you just state that I needed to back up with reasons why i like Kerry better than Bush. "anarkhy, Kerry is a liar. He sucks. I think Bush will do a better job than Kerry.

Don't believe the media, little one."

That is a very hypocritical statement.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
As stated before, it isn't up to me, and I don't care who wins.

P

PinkPhishDoors

Absolute Zero said:
anarkhy, Kerry is a liar. He sucks. I think Bush will do a better job than Kerry.

Don't believe the media, little one.

Absolute Zero said:
As stated before, it isn't up to me, and I don't care who wins.

Are you flip-flopping? :eek: lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Anarky, how can you claim to know what Kerry will do? I don't even think Kerry himself knows what he'll do. When you waffle so much it's hard to even know where you stand.

Look up his record, look at what he's said earlier in the race, look what he says now....what does he really stand for and what will he really do? I can't seem to figure it out ;)

V

vuschejan

Absolute Zero said:
I can't vote yet...

Argh, I can't vote yet either(let alone drive), But i'm sort of glad I cant vote for the election, I dont really like either of them however my money is on Bush to win...

M

markceltic

Happy birthday anarkhy.I find your sig very amusing,as if a dead head would actually vote.Afterall they have to follow the band man :D. As someone who lives on the outside of the U.S. I can only say probably the majority of Americans could care less what anybody thinks of them.They are a hard people,you'd have to be to live there.

V

vuschejan

Umm not all americans are like that, Im american my self but I sort of frown agaisnt what "Typical" Americans are.

P

PinkPhishDoors

markceltic said:
Happy birthday anarkhy.I find your sig very amusing,as if a dead head would actually vote.Afterall they have to follow the band man :D. As someone who lives on the outside of the U.S. I can only say probably the majority of Americans could care less what anybody thinks of them.They are a hard people,you'd have to be to live there.

Actually at most concerts everywhere now(include Grateful Dead ones) they have booths where you can reister to vote. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
The question is though, will they even remember they registered and do they even know when election day is? ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
schweb said:
The question is though, will they even remember they registered and do they even know when election day is?

What are you trying to imply here? All concert goers are forgetful freaks? :mad:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.