Transfer

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB DDR2 Memory, 120 GB hard drive
Yes, it definitely would take more, but a spindle of cd's is much cheaper than an external hard drive. Although, if you plan on taking that route eventually, than that would be a good thing to start looking at.

I've had my MacBook for a year and a half, and I'm just now thinking about an external hard drive. I still have about 100 GB of space left, but am thinking about getting one for videos because they take up a lot of space.

Thank you for your help. Maybe I should just pay the fee at the Apple store to do it...

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The 1GB is not enough as you probably already know. :) I would purchase an external drive which isn't exactly cheap but will be good investment.

I might have to think about that. I had to buy a lot of things for my Macbook... :(

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Transferring songs from my Ipod to Itunes

I bought a Macbook about 2 months ago and just wanted if there is any way to transfer songs from my Ipod which I used on my PC to my Macbook?

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Expod. Google it.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thank you. Are there no problems with this utility at all? I just want to transfer all my songs safely to my Macbook.

OP
F
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
This sounds like an advertisement. The songs on my Ipod were from my PC but I want to transfer these into my Macbook. Ipod (PC) to Macbook.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.