Time Capsule Resetting

Reaction score
I have an Applebook Air (Yosemite), Netgear, and Time Capsule network set up. The Netgear connected to Time Capsule by Ethernet. The Time Capsule by WiFi. Time Capsule password was encrypted.

Recently my Time Machine failed to recognise my Time Capsule even though my Applebook recognised it (and the Time Capsule green light was on).
Airport Utility displayed both the Internet and the Time Capsule logos with a green spot for each but Time Machine still fails to recognise it.

I tried a reset to factory settings.
Again I have the same Airport Utility display with 2 green spots but Time Machine cannot recognise the Time Capsule (and the Time Capsule green light was on).
The Apple instructions say the the 'network name' is reset to 'Apple Network xxxxxx' where the XXXXXX is last 6 digits of the 'Airport ID'.

Can anyone please offer some advice as to where I can find the Airport ID? And any other advice would be most welcome as the procedure given by Apple for this procedure is rather too cryptic for me.

Many thanks in advance

P.S. I notice Apple's instructions for initially setting up a Time Capsule say "Select Airport Time Capsule and click Continue" But where is the 'Continue' button?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
I've found that TM can be a little bit tempermental. Enter TM Preferences and choose the options tab and remove the drive (TC), disconnect the device then turn TM off and power the Mac down. Reboot the Mac then plug in the TC as if a new install.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.